any brum fans on here

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think they're all busy lickin windows pal.

Don't think I've ever paid as much notice to a play off final as this one. Hope you lot go up, the premier league is missing the blackpool fans and more importantly ollie!

cant see blackpool going up beddy, but you are right premier league does miss ollie, once play offs are out the way he will resign and will be new west brom manager,he deserves a chance of a longer stay in the premiership,

He'll never resign to go to another job. He did that with plymouth and said its the worst mistake he ever made and he's learned from it

quite right beddy,but we have all made mistakes ,hindsight is a marvellous thing, but i think this time he is that bit more experienced and mature, and with all due respect to blackpool he has taken them as far as he can,and he knows this, time for a change ollie,

well today he was talking about totally revamping the whole club for the long term of ehich he says he wants to lead.

2nd smallest budget in the championship the guy is a legend,for all lower league fans we give hope that the dream is still alive.

UP THE POOL

The lads got some canny analogies that have nowt to do with football when he's describing a game but he's funny as fcuk........charlie adam might go back there on loan from liverpool since they found out he was mediocre.......:RpS_laugh:

I have my doubts wether he's even that good beddy. He's just another average player that looked decent in a dogshit team at blackpool and he's moved up to a bigger team and got found out...shaun wright phillips, david bentley, damien duff etc all looked decent at poor clubs

I have my doubts wether he's even that good beddy. He's just another average player that looked decent in a dogshit team at blackpool and he's moved up to a bigger team and got found out...shaun wright phillips, david bentley, damien duff etc all looked decent at poor clubs

would that be the dog s**t blackpool side that beat liverpool home and away

yeh........well done.........if you win the play off lets hope your not a yo-yo tam

The bloke knows what he's doing and he can read the game better than a lot of people on and off the pitch.

your not the first to tell me how we WILL get beat.

hopefully your ignorance of our dog s**t team will be shown up on saturday

since you've taken to heart my comment about blackpool being a dogshit team.My appologies, your the 5th best team in the championship........
:flapper:

theyll struggle against west ham as they have momentum at the monent, but i hope blackpool do it, as they play good attacking football and holloway is a breathe of fresh air, against typical pr savy premiership managers.

Come on you Irons! West Ham finished 10 points clear of 4th and 5th....and should rightfully already be in the premiership. (If i made the rules)

cant argue with that bit

Oh dear, I'm working for a phsychologist at the moment and was just testing you out. He told me that the name 'Bubbles' suggested latent homosexuality, but the name 'Spunky' suggested blatent homosexuality. I explained that 'Bubbles was an old nickname, which he accepted, but said Spunky is definately a f****t :RpS_scared:

Oh dear, I'm working for a phsychologist at the moment and was just testing you out. He told me that the name 'Bubbles' suggested latent homosexuality, but the name 'Spunky' suggested blatent homosexuality. I explained that 'Bubbles was an old nickname, which he accepted, but said Spunky is definately a f****t :RpS_scared:

I think you ought to get a second opinion.:RpS_biggrin: :RpS_lol:

in fact if you look at this calendar year 2012 league games for the 2 clubs its as follows

WHU W-11 D-9 L2 +17 PTS 42

BFC W11 D7 L 4 +15 PTS 40

SO EVEN THOUGH WE GOT HAMMERED BY THEM OUR RECORDS ARE VERY VERY SIMILAR. oops caps

I can't wait for saturday. Haven't paid this much attention to the play off final for ages. Hope Blackpool win.

COME ON DOWN TO THE SEA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.