Any accidents over Xmas

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucius

I managed to smash my little toe on the door last night and either broke or dislocated it, hospital tomorrow fecked if ime spending Boxing Day in A&E

My Mrs is a nurse. Says there's nowt they will do except give you pills. Get well soon mate :RpS_thumbup:

I managed to smash my little toe on the door last night and either broke or dislocated it, hospital tomorrow fecked if ime spending Boxing Day in A&E

sounds like a big hit of alcohol is in order :RpS_thumbup:

I got KO'd lads!
attachment.php

My Mrs is a nurse. Says there's nowt they will do except give you pills. Get well soon mate :RpS_thumbup:
If its dislocated Jon it needs to be put back but that should have been done within 6 hours of it happening which never happened I reckon that's the case as it is not that painfull where a break is so probably dislocated I think my little pinkey being 90 degreees to my foot is a clue.

I broke my toe in 2010... it bloody killed me... I never went to see a doc just taped it up and limped around for a bit....lol

If its dislocated Jon it needs to be put back but that should have been done within 6 hours of it happening which never happened I reckon that's the case as it is not that painfull where a break is so probably dislocated I think my little pinkey being 90 degreees to my foot is a clue.

Give it a whack with a toffee hammer mate :RpS_thumbsup:

use that foot next time you kick the misses ,, theres a good chance it will go back in place

p1ssed up mate? sounds painful
My Mr is a nurse. Says there's nowt they will do except give you pills. Get well soon mate :RpS_thumbup:

isnt HE a nurse in a mental home though?

dropped half a marine-ply board on foot 3 weeks ago, needed the work so no a&e, little toes went black for a week, finished job and finally got to a gp. prob broke little toe but **** all he cud do. Difene spray gel and rest. Thank god Xmas came......

Status
Not open for further replies.