another newbie

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow plasterers, thought id introduce myself as i think this is a pretty good site where i could learn a thing or two from the older and more experience on here. My names Dean, im 24 and from scotland. I finished my plastering and roughcasting apprentiship when i was 21 and have worked for 2 different firms before going self employed last year.

Cheers lads. Didnt even think a site like this existed. Thought i was the only sad c**t who loved plastering. Turns out theres quite a lot of us

i hate it mate but just like taking the piss and i cannot get the remote out of my missus death like grip

I have the pleasure of the disney channel til half 7!! Used to go on the local football forum to pass time but least here i might pick up a thing or 2

you wont pick fcuk all on here mate you met spunky yet he will be along shortly and dont bite

you wont pick fcuk all on here mate you met spunky yet he will be along shortly and dont bite

Yeah, he seems like a lovely chap.

Does he offer everone he doesnt know a free hand job?
I would have taken him up on his offer had his hands not been as rough as his plastering!

Im a bluenose. What about yourself?

i hate it mate but just like taking the piss and i cannot get the remote out of my missus death like grip

Ain't that the fkin truth :RpS_thumbup:.................................and when they do relinquish it and you get to watch something good THEY WANNA FKIN TALK ALL THE WAY THROUGH IT
:RpS_cursing:

Ain't that the fkin truth :RpS_thumbup:.................................and when they do relinquish it and you get to watch something good THEY WANNA FKIN TALK ALL THE WAY THROUGH IT
Or you get the whole..."we never talk anymore" conversation!!
Its alway in the middle of a game on the telly

yep like when i wanna watch the eden channel

Status
Not open for further replies.