another favour needed

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

big ali

i could really do with a beer fetching out of the fridge and i cant be bothered to get up off my lazy arse cos i am very busy on the laptop... you see i have 2 windows open, this one and xxnx.com so as you can guess, my trousers are round my ankles and i have a sock on my todger just waiting for the juicy bit in the video so if anyone fancies fetching my beer they can have my stilts (dangerous things anyway).
ps . this is a genuine post as my wife is a lifeguard at the local duck pond and before they get to save a drowning duck they have to swear an oath that there husbands will always tell the truth and be honest, honorable, study hard at school so they can get o levels (tho obviously not spelling) and that they will be allowed to go on an internet forum and ask a bunch of complete strangers to borrow a couple of hundred quids worth of there tools and they will be returned without any problems whatsoever. :RpS_laugh:
anyway i am off to bed now cos i have to be up early.....does anyone have an alarm clock i can borrow..... i promise i will return it just as soon as i am done with it because my wife is a.......

Status
Not open for further replies.