Another dinosaur joins the forum

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gary

hi all, just to say hello, and looking forward to joining in the forum and banter, from a plasterer with 25 years exp.many thanks, gary

what am i then? 9 years experience. am i like the spunk in the dinosaurs sack?

no mate your just at the start of your career im 54 now and although i have been all over the place and used many different plasters and renders im still learning... but to tell you the truth i actually enjoy it... just depends if you have to stick to it or actually enjoy or in fact interested in your trade... i dont like your comment about s punk... but what i will say without offence is that from little acorns big trees grow... so stick in mate... im proud to be a fossil

no mate your just at the start of your career im 54 now and although i have been all over the place and used many different plasters and renders im still learning... but to tell you the truth i actually enjoy it... just depends if you have to stick to it or actually enjoy or in fact interested in your trade... i dont like your comment about s punk... but what i will say without offence is that from little acorns big trees grow... so stick in mate... im proud to be a fossil

Power to us fossils

Status
Not open for further replies.