another andy h*** fan

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickelarse

Private Member
was speaking to a guy that is involved in machines today. he asked who i knew and vice versa. i said have u dealt with andy h***? he looked at me and said, what a c.unt he is. he rips people off and doesnt no what hes talking about.... :D

nick0412 said:
was speaking to a guy that is involved in machines today. he asked who i knew and vice versa. i said have u dealt with andy h***? he looked at me and said, what a c.unt he is. he rips people off and doesnt no what hes talking about.... :D
was you talkin to simple or monkey ;)

and the smoking ban hasn't reached his office yet either......it's like a 70's cop joint in there

stop sodding around rich and just tell these people you cant go round slagging other people/ businesses on this forum its not big and its not clever .

have been for about a year Les ... Danny needed someone responsible and with a vast knowledge of the trade to moderate his forum ......... well I think that's what he said!

richardbrown said:
have been for about a year Les ... Danny needed someone responsible and with a vast knowledge of the trade to moderate his forum ......... well I think that's what he said!

HE needed a certain machine make lick ars e

Anyway Les just for that ... the next time you ring me crying becuase you wound up your r+s with powder and locked it solid ill tell you to bugger off !

give us a ring then when you know where your at and we'll do it.

I would say you could wire up my water pump switch but I snapped it off the other week lol

technicianman said:
how do you break stuff like that .. your not normal ;D

its made out of blue tac ... pi.ss poor quality tbh. i fitted it a few months back apart from the wiring. Had to carry the machine up some steps the other day .... and it twas gone!.

anyway get you wallet out and buy me a curry and a asian prossy ...mmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.