andyg plastering school

Members online

Andy g

i need 10 people to enrol. this course is free of charge and it skimming PLASTERBOARD they is no mixing to do u are on the tools from day 1 .this is 5 days training monday. to Friday. no material to buy . all u will have to buy a good trowel and handboard .we will work together as a team .we need to put 10 bags of plaster on in the day dont be afraid to make a mess u will have a good tradesman looking .this is work on new housing skimming

118B7ACD-DD84-4F65-A9C1-9C73E49FA33E.jpeg

i need 10 people to enrol. this course is free of charge and it skimming PLASTERBOARD they is no mixing to do u are on the tools from day 1 .this is 5 days training monday. to Friday. no material to buy . all u will have to buy a good trowel and handboard .we will work together as a team .we need to put 10 bags of plaster on in the day dont be afraid to make a mess u will have a good tradesman looking .this is work on new housing skimming
@algeeman .....

see i can put 10 bag a day on no sweat my be more

Seen some photos of you "fast lads " most of it on the floor and everywhere else etc I'm quick but happy to be tidy at the same time but you lot crack on with the cock measuring :inocente:

Your writing is getting so much better must be all the forum interaction! Great to have you back and I think I'm speaking on behalf of all the forum (y)right lads? Your Idea ain't great you want to borrow some of my Romanians they already up to speed they will put any English man to shame and work for cigarettes?

10 students 10 bags 250 x 10 =£25 × 10 =250 × 5=£1250 a week happy days
Bet there lining up to come work for you! Any jobs going for a experienced but can't be bothered anymore spread But still demands top dollar! IL just polish up after you got it sommat like? Will your Mrs make extra sandwiches for me and probably a extra flask! I like my coffee milky lots of sugar.
Awaiting confirmation on application!

10 people all armed with floor scraper = done in half a day

Messy c**t

I don't think you have ever put a post that has been interesting. @Danny. Make a new section for this fanny so he can post shite and his fans can sit in their own room and play with toys.

I don't think you have ever put a post that has been interesting. @Danny. Make a new section for this fanny so he can post shite and his fans can sit in their own room and play with toys.
u will learn this in 5 seconds

That's good work you making good money? I was home for 1 Andy, another bloody chimney just wet um down and Paint grey £250 today old customer blind in one eye! Always check they can't get up scaffold then no comebacks unless decorator grasses me!