An easier life

Members online

Wezly

I've just fitted this under the van for lifting the machines in and out. It folds up and auto retracts under the van out of the way when not in use. Brilliant addition, makes loading so much safer and easier.
IMG-20181212-WA0000.jpeg

Attachments

• VID-20181214-WA0011.mp4
    4 MB · Views: 308
  • VID-20181212-WA0009.mp4
    6.5 MB · Views: 269
You might have seen this on the machine rendering page on Facebook, but thought I'd post it here too.

I've just fitted this under the van for lifting the machines in and out. It folds up and auto retracts under the van out of the way when not in use. Brilliant addition, makes loading so much safer and easier.View attachment 29934
Is that transferable to a new van? If so it’s money well spent (y)

Fair dos,
I always start with good intentions when we buy our vans new, but they soon decent into mobile skips.
It's the simply things that keep them nice, using the door handles instead of having render finger prints smeared all over the bodywork. Putting things back where they belong, and sweeping her out before loading all the gear back in.

It's the simply things that keep them nice, using the door handles instead of having render finger prints smeared all over the bodywork. Putting things back where they belong, and sweeping her out before loading all the gear back in.
I’m the same. It’s a constant job but worth doing. Nowt like a clean and organised van :numberone: