amazing price for

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fibreglass mesh 1m wide x 50m long surely cant be right if it is and its any good stock up.

cant do links but look atwww.underfloorheating1.co.uk/rolloffibreglass-for-plaster-64.html.

INCREDIBLE IF TRUE:RpS_unsure:

Bought ten rolls just to see, not losing owt for a punt at just under £30, a tenner of it is shipping
Items Ordered
Product Name SKU Price Qty Subtotal
Subtotal £14.70
Delivery £10.00
VAT £4.94
Grand Total £29.64
Roll Of Mesh In Fiberglass For Plaster
£1.47

Ordered: 10
£14.70

Close Window

they might realise once theyve done his order and change it back. get in there while you can rock

s**t ye , only ten minutes from me, gonna call first thing any body want any picking up , only a tenner a roll :RpS_thumbup:

just ordered 10 lol they `re gonna suss it i shud of kept mi gob shut and ordered mine seen what they were like and flogged em for a fiver lol thats why im a tw at with no work no brain:RpS_laugh:

Saying that look under 2.5 under terms and conditions they've covered themselves for typing errors

Nice find, just ordered 10. Someones gonna get a bollocking in the morning when they start processing all these orders!

Hi All,

I came across this post after noticing a number of referrals and subsequent purchases of the product mentioned above. As many of you rightly assumed this was unfortunately an error on our behalf and we've now amended the pricing of the product to £62.06.

Unfortunately we're unable to supply the product at the price previously quoted and have refunded any orders for this product in full.

I apologise for any confusion caused and would like to thank you for helping us identify this error.

Kind Regards,
Underfloor Heating 1

:RpS_laugh:we had 6 orders come through over night on the product and noticed first thing this morning. We're genuinely very sorry to those who ordered and had to be refunded - it was an honest mistake.

If only we could source and supply at those prices!

Best Regards
Underfloor Heating 1

Status
Not open for further replies.