amazing bit of work this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nisus posted some of this comedians work a couple of weeks ago, he was skimmin a couple of Walls in a bathroom lol, it was alleged to be Casper! But it can't be , caspers not got dark hair lol:RpS_lol::RpS_laugh:

It's definitely Casper,
Look at this vid he's after the scrap copper :RpS_lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
casper must have chopped up the occupant of that property quite small to stuff it in the back of such a small fireplace.........................if nowt else his pointing of the bricks was a little on the ropey side..............and he took the hit on 4 bricks at 16p each................defo a true scotsman................:RpS_thumbup:

ill just put on mi gloves :RpS_lol: (dont want to spoil my baking hands)
got to love the skirtingboard splashback
nice mixer:RpS_scared:
that wallpaper ive just saturated with water so in the morning it will just come straight off,,, :RpS_lol:

like how he was gonna screed in the afternoon but its onni quarterpast 10 and the 14th of june ......lol,,,,,,,,cock

'there was only one winner' :RpS_lol: it defo wasnt the poor bloke trying to paper round those angles

It's casper alright he keeps putting the raven rinse on, thinking it will take a few years off him.

Gotta admire hillside, he's an honest scotsman doing a few homers in his spare time. I only hope his gaffer at Aberdeenshire cooncil doesn't read the forum :RpS_laugh: Why he used bRicks is beyond me....i normally jam a board in with easyfill 20

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.