Amateurs need not apply

Members online

To busy having his balls chewed by the sounds of things instead of having some balls and putting him self out there and improving his skills / life

step aside rich you obviously don’t have what it takes. I’m actually great to work for I deal with the high maintenance customer and keep my crew well insulated from the politics
So basically your one of them caants
step aside rich you obviously don’t have what it takes. I’m actually great to work for I deal with the high maintenance customer and keep my crew well insulated from the politics[/QUOTE I’m down sunny north devon pal so not looking for a job just didn’t like the way u worded your post and u
For rich maybe that’s all he’s worth
f**k off u posh caant I charge triple that and labour only,and what

Awe cute keep being weekend millionaire sweetie
Leave the real business to those who want ......... more

CDC445E1-B9D3-4B1C-88CB-76D8EE706746.gif

First time I’ve posted Stevie
Just scored 3 monster contracts due to quality of are work and am looking to expand I was told to try this site out by one of your members who actually works for me has done for the last 5 yrs.

Just scored 3 monster contracts due to quality of are work and am looking to expand I was told to try this site out by one of your members who actually works for me has done for the last 5 yrs.
Well this is definitely the place for some top notch spreads. Good luck mate.

So your not interested in my services then mate ??

Well just post like a normal person then and I'm sure you'll get guys....your style is abrasive to say the least.

There. That's my good deed for the day. Pay heed if you wish. Wallow in regret if you don't.

Well just post like a normal person then and I'm sure you'll get guys....your style is abrasive to say the least.

There. That's my good deed for the day. Pay heed if you wish. Wallow in regret if you don't.
I prefer to the point, But I hear you ,I have been told I’m a little to direct ,people I deal with don’t like minced words I guess I’m used to talking to them next time I will sprinkle a little sugar

I've got a little one due end of this month...flat out on sites till Christmas got a few offers but keeping options opened.
2 brother's looking for something new.
Keep in touch mate (y)(y)
Congratulations kids are a fantastic investment not only to they make you smile they are the next generation of the firm lol I have my third on the way in January can’t wait , I will hit you up next week

Normal?? Person pretty sure they are all stuck in offices grabbing at titles bulshitting about how much pussy they don’t get

Congratulations kids are a fantastic investment not only to they make you smile they are the next generation of the firm lol I have my third on the way in January can’t wait , I will hit you up next week

I've got 3 daughters lol.....not much of an investment but keep me out of trouble (y)