am i too dear

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this for the cafe runs mate, it doesn't show the plaster dust as bad at the black leather in the other Lexus
IMG00343-20100917-1826.jpg

That drink you 'll owe me from the next job will sort those wheels out.

jpole_and_sons said:
When I stop subbing it out to Nisus I might make some money.... :(

;D ;D
Your loaded mate, you've got more cars on your drive than Duncan banatyne has ::)

i'm thinking of hardcore'ing the rest of the drive to get the LS430 i've got my eye on. There was a guy on here saying that there isn't much to be earn't plastering. where there is a bag of skim, there's a bag of sand.

jpole_and_sons said:
i'm thinking of hardcore'ing the rest of the drive to get the LS430 i've got my eye on. There was a guy on here saying that there isn't much to be earn't plastering. where there is a bag of skim, there's a bag of sand.

Your way to expensive mate, but just keep throwing the work at me ;D

most of the people working for stupid money my way are signed on so they can afford to work for little money, get there names from customer and bubble these scum bags up , we give them money in our tax and they also stab us in the backs, ive dropped 2 so far and im not ashamed of that either, protect the trade i say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought i was being reasonable it gave me 180 for the day on mi doorstep less abit of tax ;D sorted . I know wen i was bizy i would ov said £400 labour only knowing i didnt have time and if i got it. id do it on a sunday nice bit of coin for the wk eend. but £100 fck me

how many of you lot are bald?!!!

is it a plasterer thing? from holding boards up with our heads? i'm glad i've got some board props...

steve cov said:

is it a plasterer thing? from holding boards up with our heads? i'm glad i've got some board props...

I'm not bald mate my hair is a very light colour can't see it on the pic cause of halogen lights.

Same colour as the board behind me,
it's basically an optical illusion.......I ain't bald mate honest :-\

And I'm only 23 aswell :'(

you wanna hope your 23, that way the rate your going you will have your house in france finished by the time your 50

jpole_and_sons said:
I bought this for the cafe runs mate, it doesn't show the plaster dust as bad at the black leather in the other Lexus
IMG00343-20100917-1826.jpg

That drink you 'll owe me from the next job will sort those wheels out.
fuking chav wagon mate pile of poo

it might be a chav wagon but its raking me in 50 bags a year. Champagne motoring for lemonade prices.....
When i turn up in that puppy, they all get their cheque books out... They know J Pole and Sons will deliver the same knid of promise that Lexus made to me 85000 miles ago...... Pure brilliance but a price worth paying. Frick, I should be in sales.....

jpole_and_sons said:
Nisus said:
Same colour as the board behind me,
it's basically an optical illusion.......I ain't bald mate honest :-\

And I'm only 23 aswell :'(

23 stone, after all the breakfasts i bought you Nisus

I'm 23 stone when I pass you your wallet !

steve cov said:
you wanna hope your 23, that way the rate your going you will have your house in france finished by the time your 50

Don't remind me :( I'd forgot about that :'( :'(

jpole_and_sons said:
it might be a chav wagon but its raking me in 50 bags a year. Champagne motoring for lemonade prices.....
When i turn up in that puppy, they all get their cheque books out... They know J Pole and Sons will deliver the same knid of promise that Lexus made to me 85000 miles ago...... Pure brilliance but a price worth paying. Frick, I should be in sales.....

;D ;D

jpole_and_sons said:
Listen here Nisus, you need to clean that trowel more for a bag of sand a week. I have a reputation to uphold.
IMG_8506.jpg

Nisus are you and morph brothers? ;D

steve cov said:

No Steve it's where they keep scratching their heads because they haven't a clue what their doing ;)

essexandy said:
Nisus said:
That's true andy ;)

Like i say I'm not bald.....well.... ok....half bald then :-\

Does that meen you've got half a clue? If so that's half more than most 8)

Yes that's it mate. 8)

They actually call me Arthur Clue at work for some reason :'(

or was it Arthur Naircut. :-\

Status
Not open for further replies.