Alumasc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, surely you dont over order by 25 bags especially at a tenner a bag!

Obviously an over order otherwise he wouldnt be trying to shift it on e bay

Unless some one thought I will have 25 bags away LOl when done but the owner stepped in have you used this stuff bill.

how do you mean plain?

MR S4 is used for smooth render ie ingoes/reveals etc or im sure it could be used on bigger areas but i wouldnt fancy it as it's open time is shite if it isnt mixed right, wheras the M.R S7 dashing coat is good stuff and has an excellent open time

so what price should I start off at

Well it goes out at a tenner a bag maybe even more

MR S4 is used for smooth render ie ingoes/reveals etc or im sure it could be used on bigger areas but i wouldnt fancy it as it's open time is shite if it isnt mixed right, wheras the M.R S7 dashing coat is good stuff and has an excellent open time

Well it goes out at a tenner a bag maybe even more

he aint floggin mr s7 tho ? is he? he's sellin the plain white that they use for revals (usually in conjuction with a dash job on the face) and the other gear is basecoat (labled scrim addy) this will either be hp12 or hpx or a remodded version of a hpx or hi polymer acrylic base like armat etc

looks like on his house he has used a polymer basecoat all over and a plain white render all over (the stuff you use on reveals when dashing)

All the k-dash jobs look like this now (dashed face smooth reveals) the dash receivers like you say do hang longer to receive the dash but i think this geezers house is smooth white all round

so the plain white is a tenner you say or are we talkin about the basecoat?

Last edited:
Im just using the 2 as a comparison, plain is a tenner (or thereabouts) not sure about the scrim, yeah all the work we do is done in that manner ie dash face and float finished ingoes, out of all of them be it k-rend, alumasc, powerwall i would say powerwall wins it and is the cheapest and by some margin as well.

The only thing that is alumasc is the bag.

stick with powerwall if you find it better and cheaper:RpS_thumbup:
Powerwall is one product I never used, never come across it where they based? prob another one that buys in from krend or some other chemical/aggregates plant. too many systems on that bandwagon now

Last edited:
Powerwall ( now called ) Enewall has a factory in Scotland making there own stuff which I have just started using and goes on like muti Finnish plaster!

Powerwall ( now called ) Enewall has a factory in Scotland making there own stuff which I have just started using and goes on like muti Finnish plaster!

Aye. we aware they still in production and were taken over by enegroup now. The render is still powerwall.

The last post is 2 years old And since 2011 I can tell u I know they make their own gear and is not bought in especially not from killwaughter

www.jfe-rendersystems.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.