Alright lads

Status
Not open for further replies.

floatyerboat

Been on here a few times and thought i'd sign up, Been in the game on and off since 94 busting my balls for peanuts!
Shot knees, bad back, tennis elbow, losing my hair, sanity and patience with customers.

Anyway a cheery hello to all:RpS_biggrin:

Been on here a few times and thought i'd sign up, Been in the game on and off since 94 busting my balls for peanuts!
Shot knees, bad back, tennis elbow, losing my hair, sanity and patience with customers.

that's what I like to see the positive side to plastering :RpS_lol: welcome to the mad house

welcome along floatyerboat :RpS_thumbsup: always good to meet a happy solider, you've come to the right place. A good spot to vent

hi mate,, yeah , your defiantly a real plasterer :RpS_laugh:

After the day I had your not alone. Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.