Alright guys - newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlasteringScot

Hi guys

I've been a plasterer for five years, fully time served (city & gulds etc). I served my time in Edinburgh with a firm that covered all aspects of Internal plasterwork and fibrous work. Most of my time was on the hawk and trowel but I can do abit fibrous work in and out the shop.

Once my time was out I wanted to.learn some rendering\roughcasting so took alesser wage to work with a local company to atleasg get the basics.

Two months later I flew out to New Zealand and dodged around doing abit plastering over there, where they skim with filler/ames tape whole walls, and a professional sander comes in after haha.

Anyways back to the cold grind now and discovered I like working away from home, meeting new people etc so maybe up North or England.if theres work I hope to come down, crash in a hostel\b&b and put some good hoursbin!

Any advice would be appreciated

Didn't know the ozzys done it like that, sounds wild, can't imagine that doing you any favours towards our way of doing it. Do they bang it on with a machine or trowel, seen them render before, strange way of doing it also. Good luck finding the work you want.

Alright bud.:RpS_thumbup:......fuckkin plasterscot,...scotplasterer:RpS_cursing:...

ffs everywhere:RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.