All Ireland

It's a good match, Galway playin brilliant atm. I prefer the football myself. Hard to look past the dubs again.

Mayo v dub to day . All buzz here in Mayo thinking this is the year of all years. Mayo do great, get to the final and lose every f**k**g time.

Today we'll see if this is the year. Hopefully it is but beating the dubs won't come easy.

Mon the dubs lol. Don't think I'd be too disheartened if mayo finally did it, although I've grown to dislike cillian of Connor, dirty enough wee f**k*r, but it's that he seems always get away with it. He's a quality footballer though.

Brilliant advert for football. Edge of the seat stuff. Must be something in the mayo curse. Really unlucky.

My cousin lost out on a ticket coz he had his phone on silent lol 6 missed calls he is well pissed.

Near happened to me for 2 tickets for the treble Scots cup final in may. The guy was ringing like mad and msging on Facebook. When I eventually seen it after work I phoned straight away because one of the msgs said I only had until 5.30 to get the. Phoned at 5.27 lol.

Brilliant advert for football. Edge of the seat stuff. Must be something in the mayo curse. Really unlucky.
Great match,feel sorry for Mayo.

I think there's something in that curse myself lol. They should find them 2 remaining fellas and bury the f**k**s do the course will be over lol.

As for the game, excellent it was. That hitting the post in the dying minutes lost that game. Some sad faces in Mayo yesterday and today!

They get so close, time and time again, and, them Dublin and kerry at least all play entertaining football. If it wasn't for them 3 counties, if it was played in the donegal/Tyrone blueprint, it would be dead. Monaghan play decent football too although just on last level below them

They get so close, time and time again, and, them Dublin and kerry at least all play entertaining football. If it wasn't for them 3 counties, if it was played in the donegal/Tyrone blueprint, it would be dead. Monaghan play decent football too although just on last level below them

Theres always next year as the aul saying goes here in Mayo lol

Great match,feel sorry for Mayo.

20170922_161614.jpg