Aldi drill

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ianspreader

Brought a workzone paddle drill from aldi just thought would be handy to have a 240 drill aswell save lugging transformer about.was just wondering how noisey it should be mine is very loud also is there all sparks in the drill. All seems bit weird lol think will see about a replacement lol

That's just how they are. Cheap noisy motor. 3 year guarantee for £40 is good though. Just get yourself some ear defenders.

I got 1 as a spare seems to do the job ok, but as said very noisy. Not sure wot it would be like knocking up big tubs of dabbing.

Use mine for dabbing works fine in fact use it for everything, S&C, tile adhesive and all plasters yes a bit noisy but for that money what do you want, good value i think especialy with the guarrantee

I can see the Aldi returns department being busy soon :RpS_laugh:

And as you say Lucius, with a 3 year guarantee you can't knock them @ £40 a pop.
Bit like an aeroplane taking off like :RpS_thumbup:

Dont think there is a big problem with them mate i bought one in Spain 6 years ago be it from Lidls not Aldi same drill though that did quite a lot of work and still going strong the last time i used it.

Hi all
According to your problem my suggestion is that Dont think there is a big problem with them mate i bought one in Spain 6 years ago be it from Lidls not Aldi same drill though that did quite a lot of work and still going strong the last time i used it.

This is a old post but I am fed up with this drill trying to give it away I know it wouldn't compare but my refina one is just so much better can't bring myself to using the cheap one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.