Airless spray plaster

Members online

Martin campbell

I'm a project manager for a plastering company and have been using knaufs airless spray plaster system for the last 6 years and I think it's a great product.
The only problems I have come across is a lack of knowledge from main contractors when it comes to the snagging process and maybe a false expectation with regards to the finished product.

I'm a project manager for a plastering company and have been using knaufs airless spray plaster system for the last 6 years and I think it's a great product.
The only problems I have come across is a lack of knowledge from main contractors when it comes to the snagging process and maybe a false expectation with regards to the finished product.
in what way false expectations? and snagging?

i am keeping my eye on this system and been to knaif and slovienia with jub to use it

Pay a decent rate to the guys and there shouldn’t be a problem. It’s very labour intensive I’m my opinion getting every step spot on. I’ve sold my machine now, but was charging about £12 a metre in the end, supply and fix. Checked it all with a light to get a spot on finish.Not Knauf as I hated their stuff. Was using Bagar.