Air line and fittings help

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBPlasteringmcr

Ive just bought a rendergun but it doesn't have the fitting to connect the rendergun to the air line. Anyone know where I can get this from? It's not the standard clip in thing.

Anyone know where I can get the correct air hoses from? The one I have isn't very long.

Can anyone recommend a good regulator to use with it?

Machine mart mate

they have the two main types for air powered tools male and female release lock and air line. in stock usually

failing that any car body repair supply shop will have them

How do you post pictures? I'll post a picture of the end of my air line and the connection of my rendergun. So you know what I'm looking for.

How do you post pictures? I'll post a picture of the end of my air line and the connection of my rendergun. So you know what I'm looking for.

I know what you need - they have it in machine mart just take it in and the guy will point you in the right direction.

where did you get the rendergun from, any links ?

I won it on eBay for £256. The guys a gas plumber he bought it a few years ago for a little DIY job! It's ******* sparkling! 2 air lines, a thin one and a fat one, 5 plates, 10 nozzles and the case I'm not sure what the thin air lines for though if it has to be used with a road compressor, and I've not had chance to use it yet so need to work out what nozzles and plates are for what etc. lol

imagejpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.