Ah cracking hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 nice splits on my finger and a big one just under my thumbnail happy fricken days....

Attachments

• 1418197889271.jpg
    1418197889271.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 260
Once they're like that there's only one thing I've found that works. Savlon, either the cream or the healing gel. Use it like hand cream twice a day for two days and it'll be sorted. It'a genuinely brilliant stuff, even for chemical burns from cement.

My dad swears by rubbing butter and sugar together in your hands. "Better than all that f*cking p*sh modern sh*t" Don't think hes ever tried anything else tho haha, but might be worth a go

I've got irritant dermatitis so get this a lot. Atrixo is best cream. Best way to heal the cracking is to use microporous tape, all chemists sell it, Boots own brand the best. Wrap it round fingers and the pain goes away instantly. Another irish_spread top tip :RpS_thumbup:

Microporous tape wrapped round the splitnwith a blob of savlon / moisturiser on it. Sorts it out.

You get use to it though. Can't beat clenching your hand and watching the skin rip open :confused::(

they have been feeling ok this afternoon but tomorrow.... it will hurt I am sure...

I will give savlon a go though!!!

Our lass had some amazing nipple cream when my Lal one was ont pap
Get that on yer cracked hands. Don't scratch your arse with it on yer hands tho or you'll wek up wi no bum hole

Ive been using o'keefes dry working hand creme for a month now and wow !hands have never looked so clean this time of year no cracks as well .tool and fix just over 4 pound well get 2 or 3 months out of tub!

My own fault i was floating up smooth a big house in damp n cold weather last January and forgot to put gloves back on after a brew then few hours later i paid the price ! still not fully healed yet. Lesson learn`t.

Status
Not open for further replies.