agony

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
got an eyeful today, and i managed to gut the bit between my fingers with a trowel. legged it upstairs and got me head under a tap. Still fecking urts though.

it's weeping a lot at the moment.

tell you what you shouldn't do though. rushed to the chemists after 2 sets, did some more rinses under the tap in between. when i was in the chemists, got some optrex with the eye bath thing. wacked that on at some reds on the way home. then thought about it.

don't think optrex is the right s**t to put on your eye, seeing as it's alkali, and the gypsum is really alkali. after i pissed the optrex all over, it did hurt more.

Cue sticking me eye under a cold shower head for 5 mins.

Can't help thinking, what with plaster being able to set under water, that there's more s**t in there, somewhere

Its bad s**t when i had a eye full it looked like i had a black eye for 2 weeks couldnt see for a week my eye closed right over, dont think the eye hospital did much help either shoving stuff in there they said that I had burnt my retina what ever that is?

remember reading on here, that you should get someone to lick it off your eyeball. Maybe someone can enlighten us, think it was from some classic plastering book

remember reading on here, that you should get someone to lick it off your eyeball. Maybe someone can enlighten us, think it was from some classic plastering book

Yeah i think it was just underneath putting a fast spider on render to find the dry spots.

Funny that cus louie phoned me last week saying you were complaining about plaster in your arsehole... makes sense now.

thought I'd give you caring sharing blokes an update.

went to casualty in the end, two days later. Friday fcking night, full of dodgy fckers, smackheads, pissheads, scutters. Anyway after bout 6 hours manage to get seen. Geezer put that yellow indicator stuff on me eyeball, made me flob bright yello. Had a good look with this scope thing, turns out my eye aint scratched and there's none left in there. Result, I was happy as larry. got some anti biotics for my sliced up hand.
So alls good.

top tip, if you get some in yer eye, get water on it as quick as possible, loads of it. I managed to get a shower head on mine in their bathroom. Hold your eye flaps open and spray the stuff out.

Ouch!!! The beer and spliff must have done the trick twitch? hate sittin in A and E, especially on a weekend:RpS_cursing:

Status
Not open for further replies.