Advice

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
save time by not picking youre labourer up ..... youll finish alot earlier too :)

never try and scrape bucket trowel round bucket of hardwall with one hand whilst holding moving/powered whisk in the other ;D

Oh thanks!
I was trying to forget!!!!!

It was funny tho!
;D

Just got back from the hospital chaps!!
You know that tip about crossing the road................. ::)

so have you actually BEEN RUN OVER then??? ;D
dont tell me...you were crossing the road in a country that drives on the right... ;D
shouldnt laff...the amount of times i nearly died or got arrested for jaywalking in germany :-X

don't mix up outside when it's guaranteed to absolutely piss it down :mad:

i have days like that all the time nicksey......... but with me its guaranteed not to rain, and it f**k**g hammers down ;D :'(

Dont put a mix in when your half way filling a waterbutt... oops new ceiling down stairs :-[....... or even better keep the waterbutt outside you think i would have learned that one by now but no i still keep bringing the waterbutt in and flooding everything, laziness gets the better of me every time ::)

If the electricity trips out when your half way through a mix dont leave the trigger in and go to see why its all gone off.....or you will end up with a short cord on your mixer like mine :-[ It was quite funny seeing it spin round like a whirling dervish ;D

Ah bod now youy have hit a cord,

when I was labouring I did 2 mixers in 48 hors like that, I got the nick name FLASH cos thats what they say as I pulled both mixers out of the water buckets......lol

I still dont live it down

Danny

Don't leave ure churn brush in your cleaning bucket when cleaning ure power mixer...u'll end up with half a brush.

Done that a few times when i couldn't be bothered to take the brush out! ;D

is there an undercover job going on?.......i heard on the news england will be bankrupt soon :eek:..........would never vote conservative, they just seem to pick away at labours problems, lets see them put forward some real ideas themselves ...........im one of the lucky ones i bought my house two years ago at the peak of prices and am now in 20000 negative equity ....wahey who cares :D

Status
Not open for further replies.