Advice Required

Members online

LN1

This is my 1st post I've been a member for a while but I've just been lurking in the background picking up tips. I was made redundant a couple of years ago and I thought I would have a career change I'm now trying my hand at renovating properties. I passed my Level 2 Plastering last year my plastering is ok I just need to get faster.
I'm currently renovating a property and I've had to hack off the lime mortar/plaster on most of the walls as it had blown and replaster. My question is can I use the lime mortar/plaster for hardcore.

This is my 1st post I've been a member for a while but I've just been lurking in the background picking up tips. I was made redundant a couple of years ago and I thought I would have a career change I'm now trying my hand at renovating properties. I passed my Level 2 Plastering last year my plastering is ok I just need to get faster.
I'm currently renovating a property and I've had to hack off the lime mortar/plaster on most of the walls as it had blown and replaster. My question is can I use the lime mortar/plaster for hardcore.
Hardcore...to do what with it?

You shouldn't use old mortar no because it continues to break down and doesn't sit solid like stone.

Reactions: Pug