Advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dads dead too, but feck it, I would still take the piss out of him tho he's dead! He would love it:RpS_lol:

My dads dead too, but feck it, I would still take the piss out of him tho he's dead! He would love it:RpS_lol:

Thats up to you but im sure if some stranger in the pub or on site took the piss out of your dad im sure you wouldnt take it in jest. Steve has asked for work, got offered some and let him down, i dont think he never just turned up i think he let him know. s**t happens and weve all had people let us down with s**t excuses or worse still no excuse and no call so give the lad a break. Spunky stop calling peoples parents you seem to keep putting your foot in it and im sure as a parent yourself i doubt you bring your girls up like that. The forum is getting very childish of late (call me an old fart im not arsed) and pretty boring, threads are goin right off topic with childish s**t and the worste thing is non of it is even funny :)

Thats up to you but im sure if some stranger in the pub or on site took the piss out of your dad im sure you wouldnt take it in jest. Steve has asked for work, got offered some and let him down, i dont think he never just turned up i think he let him know. s**t happens and weve all had people let us down with s**t excuses or worse still no excuse and no call so give the lad a break. Spunky stop calling peoples parents you seem to keep putting your foot in it and im sure as a parent yourself i doubt you bring your girls up like that. The forum is getting very childish of late (call me an old fart im not arsed) and pretty boring, threads are goin right off topic with childish s**t and the worste thing is non of it is even funny :)
very true flynny, but this ain't a site or a pub or a stranger it's a forum and if a newbie(stranger) jumped on and started slagin off personal things yes I would be pissed off bout it, think most guys would feel the Same. Just last week on the footie badge thread a bit of banter broke out bout my mother, i found it funny cause it was among regulars(friends) on here. As for stevo, I told him what I thought about him letting someone down, but that was a while ago in the past. I have also chatted with him on here about gettin work and drivin lessons so there is no bad blood between us. As for threads goin off topic, nearly every thread in here does, you can start of talking bout plasterboard then within 10 posts your talkin bout tomato sauce and shittin on doorsteps:RpS_thumbup:

very true flynny, but this ain't a site or a pub or a stranger it's a forum and if a newbie(stranger) jumped on and started slagin off personal things yes I would be pissed off bout it, think most guys would feel the Same. Just last week on the footie badge thread a bit of banter broke out bout my mother, i found it funny cause it was among regulars(friends) on here. As for stevo, I told him what I thought about him letting someone down, but that was a while ago in the past. I have also chatted with him on here about gettin work and drivin lessons so there is no bad blood between us. As for threads goin off topic, nearly every thread in here does, you can start of talking bout plasterboard then within 10 posts your talkin bout tomato sauce and shittin on doorsteps:RpS_thumbup:

LOL we are all strangers xx

Status
Not open for further replies.