advice needed please chaps

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickey07

on re rendering a bay,just would like to know what a background should be before i put the scratch on...im thinking 12mm ply,tack some felt to the ply,then what should i tack to the felt before i put a scratch on....

i just find it worrying people dont know these basic things and are charging people to do the work.

steve cov said:
i just find it worrying people dont know these basic things and are charging people to do the work.

not been on this forum long but noticed a hell of a lot of this! Very worrying! ???

i'm not saying i know everything, far from it. i've still got stuff to learn and admit it. but things like that are basic and if people dont know that, what else dont they know but charge for doing?

steve cov said:
i'm not saying i know everything, far from it. i've still got stuff to learn and admit it. but things like that are basic and if people dont know that, what else dont they know but charge for doing?
people like you really piss me off,so what if ive asked a question on rendering a bay,ive done rendering before and done well at it as well,but ive never done a bay before and just wanted to be 100% right in doing the background before i put the scratch on if thats ok with you of course...so bore off and stop being a know all.

like i said in the post you quoted. i dont know everything and dont pretend to. but this is BASIC stuff.

Come on Steve give the guy a break there must be a more basic question he could have asked.............
but I can't think of one off the top of my head ;)

essexandy said:
Come on Steve give the guy a break there must be a more basic question he could have asked.............
like whats that square thing for that you hold in your left hand

flat boy skim said:
essexandy said:

my trowel? its rectangluar not square

steve cov said:
flat boy skim said:
essexandy said:

my trowel? its rectangluar not square
hawk u tart

Status
Not open for further replies.