Advertising with leaflets

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

windy

Private Member
Just got 2000 leaflets done on ebay for £25

Was gonna do a little leaflet drop and put them in shop windows.

Do any of you lads do this and if so what are the result like.

Should i post them in affluent areas or lower income areas as in my experience working class people understand plasterer wont work for £60 a day:RpS_thumbup: and pay properly. I have this opinion due to the other business i run. Its always the ones in the big houses with 3 cars on the drive trying to negotiate on price.

whats the link to e bay mate. With 2000 drop you may get 4 jobs of them them 4 tell 4 more and so you build up a custormer referals.
dont sell yourself short on the price.

hmmm really windy you found targetting those areas was better?

I have to say I was/am a snob I dont go to certain post codes cos they frankly waste my time.... I always been able to win the big contracts and the big houses.... the small houses I rarely do.

but this is going back 2 years now as thats the last time I really worked

How about having a word with a few letting agents/estate agents. If you get in the door with one you are making yourself visible to a whole bunch of property owners.:RpS_thumbup:

I use to do something similiar when I was younger

I created a "moving in" card which was laminated and I use to sell the concept to a local plumber a local chip shop etc each trade would have a spot on this laminated plastic then I would get them printed and post them to at first all the houses where I saw for sale signs and the sold signs then I started delivering them to everybody :) nice little earner to

Status
Not open for further replies.