Acid stain concrete

Members online

BobbyJack

Anyone ever had a go. Looking at doing a floor and like most things there are different ways and products of how to do it

Yes mate, flopped massively. First coat did as it should but the second could be smeared off. spoke with supplier who train people and they had a complete 'dont know what to do' and followed up with they only supply and distribute. Ended up cutting my losses and putting a laminate down. Disappointing to say the least

It's big in America.

Both indoors and out.

They have quite a few companies pushing it.

Acid staining and colouring the concrete.

Also making kitchen worktops out of concrete and finishing them in all designs too.

Yes mate, flopped massively. First coat did as it should but the second could be smeared off. spoke with supplier who train people and they had a complete 'dont know what to do' and followed up with they only supply and distribute. Ended up cutting my losses and putting a laminate down. Disappointing to say the least

That's a shame mate.

Replacement floor. Not got a finished pic but room is now completed
20220328_204620.jpg

Attachments

• 20220328_204620.jpg
    20220328_204620.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 134