About time I said hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hutton

Been on here for a good few months just lurking in the background reading bits of advice on distemper etc.
So think it's about time I say hi to everyone and thanks for reviews on a certain flexible trowel that's made life easier ;)

hello mate, welcome,, worked with a spread today and let him have a go with my flexible trowel , he could not believe how good it was,, gonna give him my spare one tomorrow

Hello @Hutton, where abouts are you fettler?? Hope @Olican goes easy on you with you initiation questions ?? :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
How you getting on with your spat buddy, whats the craic any good?.

Its a good job on the ceilings with the pole for the first trowel. :RpS_thumbsup: I would recommend it. I got the EZE spat 600. I will now buy the 1000. It's not as good as the trowel we don't talk about but not far behind. I was using it on mpfinish.

Thats the one from the onestopshop wasn't it?. Were allowed to talk about that one, may try the 1000 myself:RpS_thumbsup:

Alright matey,new here aswell,are you up north by any chance?i swear you guys have tools we southerners ain't heard of!

Status
Not open for further replies.