A watcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nutty bird watching me all day years ago, talking non stop. I started using a few swear words to get rid of her, made her worse. Said she loved watching the way I moved while working. Asked her would she prefer me to do it naked ? She said yes, gotta nice BJ out of it :RpS_thumbsup:

She was a bit of a weirdo, an artist that made castings of stuff. Showed me a casting she made of her best mates boobs so I thought she was a lezzer. She offered to do a casting of my cock, I was all for it,rock hard. But not so up for it after I'd tipped my load.

Sums it up really, she lived on Essex rd in Chadwell Heath, can't get more Essex than that :RpS_laugh:

She was a bit of a weirdo, an artist that made castings of stuff. Showed me a casting she made of her best mates boobs so I thought she was a lezzer. She offered to do a casting of my cock, I was all for it,rock hard. But not so up for it after I'd tipped my load.

Sums it up really, she lived on Essex rd in Chadwell Heath, can't get more Essex than that :RpS_laugh:

She wouldn't have had enough powder for the Marshy monster! :-0

Status
Not open for further replies.