A strong leader

Members online

Tough titties she is going to be next pm lol wether you like it or not
And that my friend is handing over defeat in any debate we have on here lol you are really doing labour a service with your constant denials, lies and not backing up a single claim with any solid facts. The funny thing is there are some not too right wing tories who have not had the balls to speak up on how rediculous this women is, it's like they want to lose and it's looking so bloody obvious :)

And that my friend is handing over defeat in any debate we have on here lol you are really doing labour a service with your constant denials, lies and not backing up a single claim with any solid facts. The funny thing is there are some not too right wing tories who have not had the balls to speak up on how rediculous this women is, it's like they want to lose and it's looking so bloody obvious :)

I've told no lies lol, I've backed up and posted relevant links. You sir are in denial.

Have we bombed Syria then ?

"Days of US and UK interfering in foreign countries is over"

Not yet. But the US have. And we will if they ask. More lies and deceit.

The woman's unstable. I would love to take that snoopers charter and ram it right up her arse.

"Days of US and UK interfering in foreign countries is over"

Not yet. But the US have. And we will if they ask. More lies and deceit.

The woman's unstable. I would love to take that snoopers charter and ram it right up her arse.

So no lies have been told then

Lol under Mrs May
Under the tories yes, this silly game the tories are playing with May vs corbyn is getting noticed and people are not going to fall for it, all her posters have her name rather than her party it's laughable. If she carries the game on her policies and lies are getting bigger and the corruption in the party is massive and not going anywhere it's out there now and this will also lose her the election.

Under the tories yes, this silly game the tories are playing with May vs corbyn is getting noticed and people are not going to fall for it, all her posters have her name rather than her party it's laughable. If she carries the game on her policies and lies are getting bigger and the corruption in the party is massive and not going anywhere it's out there now and this will also lose her the election.

Yes your right people are noticing lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4484884/Tories-open-RECORD-22-point-lead-Labour-poll.html

Told you earlier more fake news, meanwhile here is the front pages after a massively election in France that wasn't won by the far right :)
IMG_0447.PNG

Meanwhile over at election campaigns theresa may is repeating strong and stable :)

IMG_0446.PNG

She's on the One Show at 7 with her husband - the one who's employed by a company that's involved in a corruption scandal. I'm sure the hosts will grill him on that. How cringe-worthy will this be. She better not say "strong and stable" :mad:

She's on the One Show at 7 with her husband - the one who's employed by a company that's involved in a corruption scandal. I'm sure the hosts will grill him on that. How cringe-worthy will this be. She better not say "strong and stable" :mad:
This was pathetic, he has his face in the pies and the company he works for made a hell of a lot of money off brexit and the same here it's corruption at the highest level.

This was pathetic, he has his face in the pies and the company he works for made a hell of a lot of money off brexit and the same here it's corruption at the highest level.

I will ask you then, did this company cast 17million plus votes ?

What have I been saying when I've joined in this debate? "Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely "

Turns out things have been "sanitised" by the politicos for years.......
Scargill, despite being Thatchers enemy, made a small fortune buying his council house for feck all. Ted Heath seems likely to have been a lying paedo, as was Cyril Smith........Blair, well......started out like a real bloke, even I believed him.....then look what happened.....then there's the expenses scandal, and they were all at it.......Any that are wealthy enough to do the job without wringing every last penny out of the system get called "over privileged toffs"......and the "good old salt of the earth,red ' till I'm dead staunch defender of the working man" becomes a lying self centred t**t the minute he/she realises he/she can get away with it.

This is gonna end up like the US, one candidate just a little less unlikeable than the other...............

What have I been saying when I've joined in this debate? "Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely "

Turns out things have been "sanitised" by the politicos for years.......
Scargill, despite being Thatchers enemy, made a small fortune buying his council house for feck all. Ted Heath seems likely to have been a lying paedo, as was Cyril Smith........Blair, well......started out like a real bloke, even I believed him.....then look what happened.....then there's the expenses scandal, and they were all at it.......Any that are wealthy enough to do the job without wringing every last penny out of the system get called "over privileged toffs"......and the "good old salt of the earth,red ' till I'm dead staunch defender of the working man" becomes a lying self centred t**t the minute he/she realises he/she can get away with it.

This is gonna end up like the US, one candidate just a little less unlikeable than the other...............
Well said

Yes it has, without the majority votes there would be no Brexit, so I'll ask again did he or the company cast the 17million plus votes ?
And I will ask you was jimmy saville a pedophile? You see it has f**k all to do with brexit but he did have something to do with the tories.

And I will ask you was jimmy saville a pedophile? You see it has f**k all to do with brexit but he did have something to do with the tories.

Never convicted.

Mrs T Mays husband had no control over the brexit decision unless he was able to cast in excess of 17 million votes

Never convicted.

Mrs T Mays husband had no control over the brexit decision unless he was able to cast in excess of 17 million votes
Hia company made money on the fact knowing when it was triggered, you notice the movement in the pound? The same is said about the snap election, you know the one where May went for a long walk in the hills with her husband then came back and went against everything she said.

Hia company made money on the fact knowing when it was triggered, you notice the movement in the pound? The same is said about the snap election, you know the one where May went for a long walk in the hills with her husband then came back and went against everything she said.

We all new two weeks in advance also.

That's correct over a bank holiday weekend, but whose fault is it that a general election was called ? You lot and your taunts of oh she doesn't have a mandate etc etc, saying they would vote against any deal that Mrs may would bring back to the commons. Then we have sturgeon treating all sorts so she has called all your bluffs pmsl

We all new two weeks in advance also.

That's correct over a bank holiday weekend, but whose fault is it that a general election was called ? You lot and your taunts of oh she doesn't have a mandate etc etc, saying they would vote against any deal that Mrs may would bring back to the commons. Then we have sturgeon treating all sorts so she has called all your bluffs pmsl
Hahahahahaha it's everyone else's fault again lol