A strong leader

Members online

flynnyman

yep it's that strong and stable leader Theresa visiting labours heartland

IMG_0292.PNG

But what really happened? let's see who reports on this tomorrow :)

IMG_0271.PNG

IMG_0272.PNG

And evidence for this ?

But look who cares, and just remember this we vote for local politicians not may corbyn or farron.
But of those three May wins hands down every time so stop whining and deal with it. You lost the referendum and you will lose the election by a huge majority lol

Lol, ok on this thread alone I have provided proof and you have provided f**k all, so who can't handle the truth?

Ok, Ive been out the last few nights, and busy at work doing my bit to house and feed the feral and feckless, at home tonight so will respond with real content later, but you will not want to read the truth as usual, maybe take them blinkers off

Ok, Ive been out the last few nights, and busy at work doing my bit to house and feed the feral and feckless, at home tonight so will respond with real content later, but you will not want to read the truth as usual, maybe take them blinkers off
And remember I only deal in facts :)

So what exactly is the issue here ?
She made out she was visiting the labour heartland, to tell them about the her strong and stable thingy, but in fact it was used after the place shut and her Tory mob was invited to hold placards saying strong and stable lol, the place she visited was a business centre where lots of interesting business work but she didn't speak to a single one or invited a single one apart from the caretaker to lock up and turn the lights off :)

She made out she was visiting the labour heartland, to tell them about the her strong and stable thingy, but in fact it was used after the place shut and her Tory mob was invited to hold placards saying strong and stable lol, the place she visited was a business centre where lots of interesting business work but she didn't speak to a single one or invited a single one apart from the caretaker to lock up and turn the lights off :)

A few questions

Who made out she was visiting the labour heartland ? Mrs may or the media ?

Can you confirm this was the only place she visited whilst there ? As fact not in your blinkered opinion.

Here is the daily mail take on it this was about 12.30 last night and here is today,

IMG_0293.PNG
And this was before, notice a difference?

IMG_0321.PNG

Lol blame the media hahahaha I've heard it all now

Is it not correct you are taking what the media is saying as gospel, and accusing Mrs may of being dishonest when in fact she has not said what the media are claiming.

Is it not correct you are taking what the media is saying as gospel, and accusing Mrs may of being dishonest when in fact she has not said what the media are claiming.
Do you believe she actually visited Leeds and spoke to voters she has never met?

Strong leader my arse. Shes trying to model herself in the mould of that other evil bitch but is leading us off a cliff like lemmings. I was for Brexit but not for making us some tax haven on the edge of europe. She doesnt even believe in the hard brexit herself:

The last person we need in charge of negotiations is David Davies. The only person I know who can swagger sitting down.

Pmsl there is no such thing as a hard or soft Brexit, that's been made up by the liberal loonies.
It's just Brexit, i.e. Leaving the eu. It's as simple as that.

Strong leader my arse. Shes trying to model herself in the mould of that other evil bitch but is leading us off a cliff like lemmings. I was for Brexit but not for making us some tax haven on the edge of europe. She doesnt even believe in the hard brexit herself:

The last person we need in charge of negotiations is David Davies. The only person I know who can swagger sitting down.

You are aware Europe is not the eu ?