A gripe, (sorry) but not about this forum

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
we'll wait till skyzoo gets it.....
prolly by about the autum i reckon ;D

ive gotta crash cos the missus thinks im chattin some bird up online cos i keep chucklin to meself.. ;D

Look at the clues, there is one which is a dead giveaway, but has been sort of dismissed, then read warriors last post. Thought i got this hours ago, but got thrown of the scent because of one clue :-\ :) :)

roughas said:
well ive narrowed it down to someone on this forum? ???
SkyZOO said:
SkyZOO

richardbrown
spunky

grand wizard
flynnyman
Pug
Danny

Chris W
essexandy
napper83
simplybesty
pftmonojetman
skimmin2day
phippsy333
gps
TonyM
southernmonkey
murplastering
lucius

these are all the people who have posted over 500 times, ive also got rid of the mods, so it could be 1 of these

Well done good work ;)

si said:
i only got back 2day, and view a few forums as most probably do. then catch his name in a thread, which made my blood boil. its not the fact its truely turd plastering.

its the fact that he had abused alot of people in other threads for asking questions.

plus there is a link on his website to this one lol

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah thats why the post count keeps going down lol at this rate it will never beat the CSCS thread hahahahahahahha

flynnyman said:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah thats why the post count keeps going down lol at this rate it will never beat the CSCS thread hahahahahahahha
Oh yes it will ;D ;D

I cant believe people stayed up this late! I still dont know ??? Off to work now, first job of the year. Pleeeeaaaaasssse have it sorted for when i come home its doin my head in. Its like batman vs the riddler :D

i bet its danny...
sneaked back from oz cos he run out of cash to do a quick 'foreigner'... ;D

Chris W said:
my first is in gopher but not in ferret...
my second is in plastering but you just wouldnt merit...
my third is in screeding but not too much mess...
no more clues boys, whats my name?

Chris you seem to be pointing your scurrilous finger at me, im all for jesting but you seem to have gone a bit further than that, for the record I live in Arlesey beds which is nowhere near berkshire. I said in an earlier post that this guy shouldnt have posted it unless he is going to name whoever done the work, reason being look at the last 6 pages of this thread. The trouble is Chris you are far to quick to jump on other peoples bandwagons do you remember Ray, and lets not forget as a mod you had no choice in to give that up and you also left the site I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.