A gripe, (sorry) but not about this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

si

Normally float, due to fact that you never stop learning but have never felt the need to post until now

Been to Uncles over New Year, and hes just had ceiling skimmed by a Plasterer (obviously). Having come home now and browsed through past threads, there he appears with more posts than ive had pay checks giving advice out and frequently having shots at people asking questions.
now the ceilng in question was 6' by 4', but cant understand how he could manage to get it to shell so much, while managing to get gauls in it like the Areanna trench. And then to tell my uncle it might need some sanding around the edges when it dries.

Now im probablies gonna get abuse for this thread, but 95% of the info on here is truthfully top notch just noticed theres a few who give it the talk but. well cant say much more

My uncle lives in Berkshire, i should have done it myself but its 6 hrs for me to his and i refuse point blankly to do love jobs.

im not saying who it was , but u couldnt say it was rough. Cause that would be giving it justice

6 x 4? thats not even a full board? ;D
shouldve just overboarded it filled the screwholes and painted the f'cker ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

My this has generated some interest in a short space of time, wonder how many pm's you get Si,
all those in Berkshire , say I

Look i do apologize i'll go and fix it i only...... Oh Berkshire, thank fu@k for that i thought you said Birkenhead ;D

whats the point in posting this thread without saying who it was, wind up me thinks

Fair play to SI for posting this, and doing the homework. Lets hope for more of this name and shame the cowboys.

It aint no one its a wind up its prob another spread on here as an alias si has only put 2 posts on and logged off its some one here trying to ruffle the feathers or am i just paranoid :-\

Status
Not open for further replies.