A couple of Weeks in France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornerstone

We are looking for spreads to skim out a largish house here in France, walls and ceilings. Flights and digs paid, rates open for discussion. Nearest airport Carcassonne, job about 45mins south.

If it works out we have several other contracts ongoing that will need plastering.

Please contact by email first

richard@cornerstoneconservation.co.uk

Thanks for taking the time to post this on here, and i am sure you will get sorted rather sharpish, please let us know how you get on
Wigan lad will be on this like a rat up a drain pipe

lol.....

Wigan was too keen that he missed the end of the mail...lol

Be good to see what the job is... I love france :)

lol.....

Wigan was too keen that he missed the end of the mail...lol

Be good to see what the job is... I love france :)
ur rite never made the end to see his email. fingers crossed and hope he gets intouch. just hope he dsnt judge my spreading ability on my gramar ha

i love france amazing country,especially that neck of the woods,

just a shame the french population on the whole,stink and are arogant and rude i found in my experience.
but dont let that sweeping generalisation put you off.

im to easy going tolet peopele get to me . One thing ive learned is u cnt please every1 theres also a masive % of brits that are rude arogant and full of there own self importance. get me there and ill bury my head in the job nite and day if they want till its finshed. then spend a few days fishing b4 heading home

not that many plasterer 'artisans' about over there... not big on internals.... if its overskimming its gonna be a bit more that a 'quick skim'... the stuff that i experienced was put on with a bucket trowel, ruled off with a lollipop stick and finished off with his bare hands i reckon...

that and the fact they dont stock 'finish' plaster...

nearest thing we found was 'special finish' or machine one coat.... 40min set and 1.5/2hr set respectively.. good luck with it.. :RpS_thumbup:

Anybody spoke to this guy. Emailed him last night and though i may have heard something back this morning.

OH lets get the knives out......................the dirtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy B*****d comin on here offerin work then not getting back to anyone i hope he rots in hell how dare he come on a plastering forum and offer work it knocks me sick the cheek of some people, what next offering to pay people for doing work for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.