A board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutts

Just going to sit in a lay by with my advertising board on show in the hope of somebody coming past and offering me work, I've never known it to be so quiet, haven't worked since before Christmas, wish me luck.

It says my name, plastering, rendering, 30 years experience etc. waste of time though, sat in lay by for a couple of hours and all I got was cold.

January is the worst month, would be nice if your story got attention and you got work from it, best of luck fella..

Try a lay-by with a burger van or similar in it - more 'regulars' - and you will need to be there for a bit more than one day to get their attention mate :RpS_thumbup:

Try a lay-by with a burger van or similar in it - more 'regulars' - and you will need to be there for a bit more than one day to get their attention mate :RpS_thumbup:

beddy and Jj's favourite advertising medium and look wots happened to them.

actually, medium probably wasn't the best word to use in this case

It says my name, plastering, rendering, 30 years experience etc. waste of time though, sat in lay by for a couple of hours and all I got was cold.

it might have been writing this at the end of the advert that put people off mate:RpS_thumbup:

Not been on site for a few years, mainly domestic and working for a couple of builders, extensions and the like, although the builders I've been working for have been a bit quiet themselves recently.

Hiya butts, have you tried leaflets m8? Skimming artex, visit bathroom/kitchen firms, they usually need a skim out, speak to sparky's doing rewires etc

Just a thought for a boards, get mates to put them outside their homes,make it look like you're doingwork there, do a4 or bigger posters and stick on traffic lights , any where where cars stop, they ot time to writedown number.

Status
Not open for further replies.