A bit late

Members online

Jjj

Skipped this. But better late than never.
Been a member for years, always lurked rarely posted.
I’m james, based in the midlands. Recently started doing loft conversions I needed some variety started getting plastering flashbacks running through my mind as I lay in bed and decided I needed a change. Now I do a bit of joinery, roofing etc everything really except electrics coz I’m not enough of a c**t.
Hello all

I’m james, based in the midlands. Recently started doing loft conversions I needed some variety started getting plastering flashbacks running through my mind as I lay in bed and decided I needed a change. Now I do a bit of joinery, roofing etc everything really except electrics coz I’m not enough of a c**t.
Hello all

Hello all
I'm worse than you , I instruct the sparky how and WHEN the back boxes go on , usually in front of the customer just to make things absolutely clear who's in charge , never introduced myself either , thought I'd give everyone a sample first, I'm john , you'd be very pleased to meet me but only if where passing in opposite directions on the A1

Reactions: Jjj
If it were up to me I’d dab little plasterboard ledges on my walls after they were skimmed for the customer to put candles on and do away with the f**k**g sparky all together

Hello all

Welcome along :)