A bad time to be Scottish!!

smoother09

The jealousy is unreal
Somewhere you will never be
You lack the talent
Bad genetics
Definitely bottom of the pile country
Don't get too bitter it will put you behind another 100 years ya wee plebs!

Can't even remember Scotland match ffs there so bitter in Scotland it's unreal! To support a foreign team over there neighbours fking just shows how bitter they still are about William Wallace ect.
It throughly eats them up inside that the English are so much better than them.

In the final of the euros and all you can think about is the Scottish, that says more for yous than it does us.

Lucky? No. Controlled is what we are. One step away from communism.

As I said, it's far from perfect, but in many other parts of the world, you'd be living on a dollar a day, working yourself into an early grave, and fighting for your survival every day.

No M&S ready meals and smoked salmon in the third world.

The irony is we brits in the building trade are busier than ever but we are f**k*d!!! I’ve got big plans for holidays but it’s not happening so I just work in the hope that I can get some freedom to travel workout a fake pandemic hanging over me. Couldn’t make it up!!!!

The irony is we brits in the building trade are busier than ever but we are f**k*d!!! I’ve got big plans for holidays but it’s not happening so I just work in the hope that I can get some freedom to travel workout a fake pandemic hanging over me. Couldn’t make it up!!!!

I'm sure somewhere in the third world a child is weeping tears of sorrow because you can't have a holiday this year, mate :rolleyes:

I’m happy to be Scottish, couldn’t give a fk what you lot think of us. We’re a cracking country

I’m happy to be Scottish, couldn’t give a fk what you lot think of us. We’re a cracking country
Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN