800+metres essex

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

master

Have over 800 metres of skimming all on board work in essex
pm me if interested starting around 18th august

Haha slow and steady is he better get the whip cracked ;)

Fat chance of that! He's off to his Chateau in the South of France for a month. I tell you, all that nonsense about builders being loaded money grabbers who do as little as possible. It's just a rumour put about by plasterers to divert the attention. :RpS_crying:

800 square metres would see the year out for @Nisus :RpS_thumbup:

It would actually take me till mid February with my one hit a day of 6m2 for £200 a day :RpS_thumbup:

Haha slow and steady is he better get the whip cracked ;)

Don't mention the whip to him gain ffs that's why I can only manage half a bag a day :RpS_unsure: :RpS_crying:

Fat chance of that! He's off to his Chateau in the South of France for a month. I tell you, all that nonsense about builders being loaded money grabbers who do as little as possible. It's just a rumour put about by plasterers to divert the attention. :RpS_crying:

Sh1t I've been rumbled :rolleyes)
But I did say don't mention the chateau to the peasants on here :RpS_wink:

Yeah well, seeing as half the people at that school now think I'm worse than Scrooge as you told them I was a right slave driver and only paying you £20:00 a day I'm not keeping anymore of your secrets! :RpS_sneaky:

Yeah well, seeing as half the people at that school now think I'm worse than Scrooge as you told them I was a right slave driver and only paying you £20:00 a day I'm not keeping anymore of your secrets! :RpS_sneaky:

:RpS_lol:

they believed me aswell & looked shocked lol :RpS_laugh:

It would actually take me till mid February with my one hit a day of 6m2 for £200 a day :RpS_thumbup:

Don't mention the whip to him gain ffs that's why I can only manage half a bag a day :RpS_unsure: :RpS_crying:

Sh1t I've been rumbled :rolleyes)
:roflwpmslabw [emoji1]

Is that that new one mate -
Rollingonfloorlaughingwhilstpissingmyselflaughingandbreakingwind? :LOL:

I'm down with the lowdown, ripped to ma hips with da latest funky trends brus. All the cool cats be saying roflwpmslabw [emoji10]

Status
Not open for further replies.