5x4 living room ceiling over-board and skim

Members online

A7CD797B-2F83-4693-8FCA-B995DA7517AD.jpeg
Fully aware what I earn a day and a year. Nicely done up house and mortgage free by 38 all thanks to abit of graft and fair prices with loyal customers. Cheers for your concern though. Anyway off to work now, vans already loaded with today's materials as I'm not a plonker lol

Packet
Tickets
Ching
Nose candy
Marching powder
Flake
Bump
[/QUOTE]

I'll have one of each please.

Do you take cheques?

20m2 board and skim labour only £250 start at 8am in the van on the way home by 1pm happy days easy money..people are too greedy these days

We have done it in 4 hours before...2 hours to board ceiling (20m2) then 1.5 hours using half time...30 mins tidy up...in the pub 12:00.

Do you render?...with a machine mate its a licence to print money...we do the whole house in 2 days £12K.

We have done it in 4 hours before...2 hours to board ceiling (20m2) then 1.5 hours using half time...30 mins tidy up...in the pub 12:00.

Do you render?...with a machine mate its a licence to print money...we do the whole house in 2 days £12K.
When you said 2 days to do it earlier and £300 a day you weren't meaning for 2 people were you? The word 'we' has thrown me lol

When you said 2 days to do it earlier and £300 a day you weren't meaning for 2 people were you? The word 'we' has thrown me lol

No on average I earn £250 -£300 per day usually work 4 days...no later than around 3pm. I also have subbies...customer pays direct for subbies and mats. Accountant does my accounts monthly I stay just under VAT.

Yeah you’d put 2 walls on n take a pic when wet so it looks good. It always looks minging when it starts drying especially in a bright room. You should know that.

Then it dries out. And looks ok. Then paints up perfectly because it’s flat and smooth unlike your rippley shite ya £1 fish bucker slagggggView attachment 38333View attachment 38334
Lol your such a biter, one tiny comment and your straight back with a full paragraph and pics to prove you is thee best domestic warrior going blood

Can't understand these prices overboard a ceiling for me...x2 days

...1st day collect materials, fully protect room, locate joists, board ceiling, tape joints...dub out ceiling with bonding if required. £300

2nd day, set up and skim ceiling, leave property spotless. £300

Materials £120...boards, floor protection, sundries, screws,

Board lifter hire (always add this although I have one) £60

Total £780

I've boarded and plastered around 70 ceilings at this cost.
Its a piss easy days work on your own maybe charge 350 for the day but to charge that a drag it out for two you need locking up pal

Lol your such a biter, one tiny comment and your straight back with a full paragraph and pics to prove you is thee best domestic warrior going blood

Nah, @zombie said the same thing and I agreed with him. you haven’t earned that right yet with ya £1 bucket n ripply over troweled holey ceilings lol. Still waiting for pics of your work dried that you promised months ago

Every customer is treated like an angel no matter how difficult...every demand is met, I never cut corners and they get perfection everytime
Mate we're talking about boarding and skimming a ceiling, it ain't difficult. Their demand is board and skim the ceiling lol

True but it also has something to do with the attitude of the person carrying out the work...
Most customers will pay a massive premium to have someone they TRUST working in their home...
You're talking like your the only person who turns up on time, looks professional, has abit of a chat with them and leaves a bang on job with no mess. I'm pretty sure most of us do that, just the rest of us don't think it's worth doubling the quote for lol

Every customer is treated like an angel no matter how difficult...every demand is met, I never cut corners and they get perfection everytime

You do make me piss with all your Billy big bollox chat!

Not so long since you was on here under adcar plastering asking for advice after using bonding to fill chases on single skin external walls and didn't know why your customers were suffering with damp showing through!

Then your Billy big bollox with subbies yet don't pay there wages, also don't supply & fit materials and also not vat registered.

Unrivaled customer service I remember you quoting!

Your now saying your knocking 12k render jobs out in 2 days but yet still not vat registered!

Bullshit alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway lads money isn't everything we all graft hard the only reason I always talk about low rates is because low rates don't benefit anyone...neither does working hard physically, seen so many lads who have been rushing around like headless chickens not using their brains trying to make a dollar...end up having a nasty accident or health issues...

Most customers will pay a massive premium to have someone they TRUST working in their home...

Good point. Very good point actually.

Pikey comes in to quote stinking up the place of piss, looking shifty. £250

“Seems cheap, but this guy is gonna take 2 days? Can’t leave him alone in the house.. so 2 days off work from my computer programming £700”

So total price is £950.

Or Mr professional and very trustworthy will do it in a day, £500. And i’ll be able to leave him a key and go to work.

Total price £500

You do make me piss with all your Billy big bollox chat!

Not so long since you was on here under adcar plastering asking for advice after using bonding to fill chases on single skin external walls and didn't know why your customers were suffering with damp showing through!

Then your Billy big bollox with subbies yet don't pay there wages, also don't supply & fit materials and also not vat registered.

Unrivaled customer service I remember you quoting!

Your now saying your knocking 12k render jobs out in 2 days but yet still not vat registered!

Bullshit alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guys a mong. Renders a house in time it takes to do one ceiling