5 am start.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best time of the day, there's something quite satisfying about being well under way by the time the other trades turn up.

Its 8.06am I'm still in bed and about to enjoy a second cup of tea while being lazy flicking through eBay Facebook and this place :RpS_thumbup:

Leave about 6.20 most mornings unless. Have to log onto comp first or sort kids.

Not doin weekends at mo tho, having the kids at home I don't see em in the week currently as the monorex is slowing right down and keeping us late home.

Its 8.06am I'm still in bed and about to enjoy a second cup of tea while being lazy flicking through eBay Facebook and looking for photos of a man pulling another mans anus apart with his fingers :RpS_thumbup:

:RpS_scared:

Its 8.06am I'm still in bed and about to enjoy a second cup of tea while being lazy flicking through eBay Facebook and this place :RpS_thumbup:

TEA!! Wtf! :-0
Disappointed in you now marshy :-( thought you'd be on the ale soon as you got up :RpS_wink:

Could be Selby, they're out boozing at the pub at the market place at breakfast time..

Status
Not open for further replies.