40m.

It’s had 4 coats of unibond and I’ve taped all the joints and nail heads. If it cracks I’ll eat my hat.
4 coats of unibond lol....completely kill suction and no mechanical key, that skims gonna delaminate onto some poor fkers roller when they start painting it......but you'll be long gone in ye go faster striped tranny u ruff chancer yee haaaaaa!

I actualy admire how honest @Casper is at how rough he is and how s**t his jobs are...ill give him credit for that he really is a bottom feeder and proud of it..
But he dosnt think he's rough haha.know way is that staying on or its finished right or he would of thrown loads of pics up but ye he's a bottom feeder

And that view counts as scenery in Glasgow ? They don't seem to expect much then, so Casper counts as top dollar there.
Fair play to him, he's happy with the work and the money (presuming the client pays) so all's well in his world.

I’ll get a few pics tomorrow. Was a bit f**k*d after that. It most of you eejits wouldn’t know a decent days work if it slapped you across the face lol

4 coats of unibond lol....completely kill suction and no mechanical key, that skims gonna delaminate onto some poor fkers roller when they start painting it......but you'll be long gone in ye go faster striped tranny u ruff chancer yee haaaaaa!
Shows you how much you know. No wonder yer retired. Ya useless prick

M&S best ever lasagne. Salad, bread, red wine and Peroni.
Screenshot_20220412-145121.png

Shows you how much you know. No wonder yer retired. Ya useless prick
don't be bitter u ruff old duffer your time will come.....probs when ye well into ye 70's as u obviously can't afford to retire yet not for a long time......maybe u should've mapped out your career better then u wouldn't be doing high rise shitty crack den lids in your 50's

don't be bitter u ruff old duffer your time will come.....probs when ye well into ye 70's as u obviously can't afford to retire yet not for a long time......maybe u should've mapped out your career better then u wouldn't be doing high rise shitty crack den lids in your 50's
I’m able to work. You’re not. No need to be jealous

FFS. I’m talking to a 2 Bob b*****d

Haha I don't drink wine unless I'm in France usually, but got some good bottles I picked up from Bordeaux and La Rochelle in the cupboard when I fancy a drop m8. My m8 makes his own red and white really nice stuff. and I'd rather that than most of the pish in supermarkets here.

Caspers in his 60s surely