40m.

Members online

No members online now.
Don’t have nightmares

E1A5D319-EFDD-41E9-8725-73F7AE134DCF.jpeg

A ruff old lid 5 floors up in a ruff old Glaswegian crack den u must be desperate wee baldy
Don’t kid yourself ya old crusty spunker. It’s an affluent area and there’s a lift. Look at the views oot the window. You’ve never seen scenery like that

That’s got got crack central all over it I’d of at least used tape and joint first..good luck with that one mate hope the suction is controlled enough.. that slow set I feel messes with the finish too much not a fan but got to do what you’ve got to do

That’s got got crack central all over it I’d of at least used tape and joint first..good luck with that one mate hope the suction is controlled enough.. that slow set I feel messes with the finish too much not a fan but got to do what you’ve got to do
It’s had 4 coats of unibond and I’ve taped all the joints and nail heads. If it cracks I’ll eat my hat.

Last edited:
Your doing it on step ladders ffs..atleast buy a long hop up.uve taken full length of coving off the wall? Can't believe you havnt over boarded that wee mCbaldy

f**k me,!! That's desperado even quoting a job at the top of a Glaswegian high-rise let alone doing the job, they'll what they pay for by the looks of it as well a week's worth of dine-in for £10 m&s to flaunt on tpf :ROFLMAO:

Your doing it on step ladders ffs..atleast buy a long hop up.uve taken full length of coving off the wall? Can't believe you havnt over boarded that wee mCbaldy
Punter took it off yesterday. Nowt to do wi me, WEE man. I’ve got hop ups but prefer my steps. Old school, WEE man