3000 m2 hardwall Whitham Essex

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Render Systems

Private Member
3000 m2 hardwall and skim job starting in 2 weeks time need 2-3 squads must have CSCS £4.75 per M2 labour only float and set £2.00 per M2 skim only... if interested and have 2 good squads let me know asap...
dont winge about the prices they are what they are...
need local people as digs wont be paid...
Terms paid 2nd week after first weeks measure...

heres the b of q

M20 PLASTERED/RENDERED/ ROUGHCAST COATINGS Plaster; skim coat; M20/280 3mm work to walls on plasterboard base over 300mm wide3m2 not exceeding 300mm wide311m Accessories Expanded metal beads and stops external angle beads160m stop beads140m Plaster; 11mm backing coat; 2mm topcoat; M20/210A 13mm work to walls on blockwork base over 300mm wide2761m2 not exceeding 300mm wide213m Accessories Expanded metal lathing cover strips cover strips 100mm wide182m Expanded metal beads and stops external angle beads353m stop beads273m

Come on you lot.. all been moaning about lack of work.. i have posted 23,000 m2 of skim and hardwall here in the last couple of weeks i have the work.. so what up.. have none of you got cscs cards? as for prices
any decent spread should make £200 a day skimming @ and
£200 a day float and skim... @ 42 m2 what do you want???? bloody baffles me... still £160 a day after tax = £800.00 a week steady money for a couple of months

just been talking to a fixer i know who has worked for astins for years gang of 8 they put there invoice in and they took 25% off they jacked and next day 13 bulgarians took it over

well my rates are as above
Hardwall and set 3000 m2 @ £4.75 per m2 and £2.00 per m2 for skimming on that site
Watford 7,000 m2 skimming only £2.25 per m2
Wellingbourgh 12,000 m2 £2.50 per m2

The company is a good one done loads for them in the past but looks like the hardwall jobs starting first... looks like i will post on gumtree

i tought steve cov was getting some of that work would do it for u mate i dont have the paper work for england i worked in uk in the 80 s but u only had to turn up in those days

shame that, a bit far for us,otherwise id send me and gang over. im a northern chump
i agree like you say render system youd make on that as long as they werent fleecing you for retention.

Float & set plus fixing beads and 100mm strips of eml all for £4.75m2. Skimming at £2.00 m2 what are you trying to do work us to death !

I cant be all over the place on 4 sites at once as i would do it myself... its always the same feast or famine... just need 2 good squads on this one 200 m2 a day 3 weeks work... bead prices 50p per lm

Im finishing a private skimming a room on Monday and not got anything on as of yet if thats any help mate ?

yeah it probably can be done on the right job but why the **** should we have to work like **** and damage our bodies just to earn a living.

I tell you right now I would never work for such a small amount and I think anyone who does is a ****.

Stick together and say no and the rates will get better.

The reality is its the same costs to work for crap rates as good rates, At those rates you couldn't afford to have any hold ups or be at risk from poor site management. You may do well on your meterage for a bit but you will soon catch up and then the money will even out to a terrible wage. If you got nothing else on then it may pay to go there at the start but you wont stay there long once you have caught up with the first fixers.
Better to work half the time for decent money in my experience

Status
Not open for further replies.