30 years ago today

Members online

I have a Irish friend and asked him if he's catholic or protestant. ( if I spelt that right) . Bit younger then us and he said he.s summet cant remember what it was but basically its neither . He said it used more in scotland just because the rivalry between rangers n celtic.
Still baffles me why people can hate a stranger just because of their religion .

I have a Irish friend and asked him if he's catholic or protestant. ( if I spelt that right) . Bit younger then us and he said he.s summet cant remember what it was but basically its neither . He said it used more in scotland just because the rivalry between rangers n celtic.
Still baffles me why people can hate a stranger just because of their religion .

Do you not hate Arabs?

There shooting people around my way just because they live in the next postcode never mind religion!

There shooting people around my way just because they live in the next postcode never mind religion!
Horrible country now round working class areas . Mentality of kids is shocking . Was in shop other day and two kids talking bout one of their mates getting done of cops like its nowt . Swearing clear as day . If I.d sworn like that in shop me fatha would of been on door step waiting for me

Do you not hate Arabs?
Correction I do hate a certain race . With a f**k**g passion. f**k**g joggers . Boils my piss when I drive to work early and I see em out of bed in f**k**g rain running. I think you should be allowed to run 2 of em over a week at least.
How the f**k can a person wake up two hours before work . See its raining and want to go for a f**k**g run.

Rant over

Correction I do hate a certain race . With a f**k**g passion. f**k**g joggers . Boils my piss when I drive to work early and I see em out of bed in f**k**g rain running. I think you should be allowed to run 2 of em over a week at least.
How the f**k can a person wake up two hours before work . See its raining and want to go for a f**k**g run.

Rant over

Grafting today?

And fat joggers are worse . They dont even run properly and you know soon as they get home there gonna be in biscuit tin. .
I pass a bloke all time on bike . He.s been doing same run for about 5 years . Doesn't look like he.s lost a pound but must be fittest fatty on planet

My father family are all Protestant and my mothers catholic, I’m neither as I hate it all. My mums father welcomed my dad into the family and my dads didnt and it was made clear it was because of her religion. Today there is an orange march going through Glasgow where they are celebrating the massacre of catholics at the battle of the boyne which happened 1690, fathers are passing this hatred of catholic’s down to there sons and daughters and so on. In this day and age it’s absolutely outrageous that this is allowed to happen.

f**k**g religion it's pish!!! How the f**k are people so brain washed into believing something they never even seen or know exists!!! That's my opinion on religion=weak c**ts that have to worship something f**k that worship yaself !