3 coat work cpi gp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivor

Has any one 3 coated with this? I have heard people say that it hangs for ever with 2 coat work as it's laced with waterproofer and even heard story's of it sliding down the wall is it really that's bad jobs gona need 3 coats walls are bad .

I used a sample bag of it and it was waterproofed but I think they might do without the water proofer? If not get the second coat as flat as you leaving 6 mm from the surface.

Maybe an accelerator in the top coat might make it go off quicker.

Not heard many reports of it being a bad product. Quite the opposite.

We can provide GPR with no Water Proofer. Let us know if you need more details

Ryan

Has any one 3 coated with this? I have heard people say that it hangs for ever with 2 coat work as it's laced with waterproofer and even heard story's of it sliding down the wall is it really that's bad jobs gona need 3 coats walls are bad .

I have used it a fair bit.it will hang forever.you wont get the float on it until 12 at the earliest if on early.
Keep your topcoat as thin as possible as it will crack to hell.i have had it slide down the wall yes the first day we sprayed but looking back we did spray to thick.
When you get used to it its a ok product though.

I've only hand applied, it did hang but it was needed as a large gable end. Great to float. Left it a week between scratch and top. 10mm top coat.

I liked it, haven't sprayed it yet.

Ok cheers glad it hangs got some nice size panels to hit and block out after .

Status
Not open for further replies.