3 coat system

nic987

I have been asked to price for a sika brand 3 coat system 2b honest I dont know much about Sika, have been told it has a consistentcy like hardwall 1st coat 6mm, 2nd & 3rd coat at 8mm. Needs to be flattened off smooth. And then it's going to have boards and cladding fixed 2 it. What should I price per sqmtr labour only?
Many thanks

I have been asked to price for a sika brand 3 coat system 2b honest I dont know much about Sika, have been told it has a consistentcy like hardwall 1st coat 6mm, 2nd & 3rd coat at 8mm. Needs to be flattened off smooth. And then it's going to have boards and cladding fixed 2 it. What should I price per sqmtr labour only?
Many thanks

Hmmmmmmm

Many thanks
If you haven’t done it before then you should be paying them!

Many thanks
What are we talking here? I been using silka for years in damproof situations silka 1 after injection cream or fluid mixed only with sharpsand absolutely horrible to put on but beats any system hands down! Totally impenetrable to water.limelite renovating kingfisher products ect and the likes don't come close that s**t sets so hard you wouldn't even get it off with a kango

yh I believe its for damp proofing, they are being very vague I have done a lot of krend etc but this system is new to me and I don't wanna price to low

Many thanks
@lurpak

What are we talking here? I been using silka for years in damproof situations silka 1 after injection cream or fluid mixed only with sharpsand absolutely horrible to put on but beats any system hands down! Totally impenetrable to water.limelite renovating kingfisher products ect and the likes don't come close that s**t sets so hard you wouldn't even get it off with a kango

Yep sika 1 is a good product.
Like you say - shite to apply.

But ka system or heydi (sovereign) are easier to apply and they all do the same job.

KA impressed me on my last one.