3.75 a metre

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
justb spoke to a mate of mine and he tells me that he is on 3.75 a metre on board on a hotel in clacton how come some peoiple get all the luck the company is vale interiors .....jammy sod

georgemealy75 said:
justb spoke to a mate of mine and he tells me that he is on 3.75 a metre on board on a hotel in clacton how come some peoiple get all the luck the company is vale interiors .....jammy sod

Whats your mates Name ?

i think rates are on the rise at the moment in my experience.

certainly in my neck of woods west yorkshire.creeping up above 3 and ahalf quid a meter skim on a couple of jobs weve been subbing on.this time 18 months we were getting offered a lot less than 3 quid.

Alot of them. Cull, corkhills, cotliffes, nansons, to name a few, and they are not all paying 2 pound some are 1.80 less retention

barryed said:
Alot of them. Cull, corkhills, cotliffes, nansons, to name a few, and they are not all paying 2 pound some are 1.80 less retention

Ive only worked for corkhills out of your list but i heard a while back supyk were payin £1.80 but thought it was bullshit hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

flynnyman said:
barryed said:

Ive only worked for corkhills out of your list but i heard a while back supyk were payin £1.80 but thought it was bull(german word) hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
tis true theve just done a job near us and they were paying one eighty a square for finish

Status
Not open for further replies.