2x plasterers and boarders looking for work willing to travel

Hi my names kev I work as a 2 man plastering and boarding gang we have over 50yrs exp between us we are willing to travel anywhere in the uk we will work on price or on sq mtr we will also do supply and fit if are skills are of any interest please don't hesitate to email or contact my working partner Dave on 07875658455

There's usually someone advertising nearly every day for spreads somewhere, stick around.

E

ach to there own I suppose good luck with that

Thanks mate. It's not going so good at the moment. As am busy as f**k at the moment am even on the tools all week. 5 days in a row. A new low for me. But when December comes am not going to do a tap for 4 to 6 weeks. I can't wait. (y)

Hi my names kev I work as a 2 man plastering and boarding gang we have over 50yrs exp between us we are willing to travel anywhere in the uk we will work on price or on sq mtr we will also do supply and fit if are skills are of any interest please don't hesitate to email or contact my working partner Dave on 07875658455

@Kitchy might be able to help you

Fair pl
Thanks mate. It's not going so good at the moment. As am busy as f**k at the moment am even on the tools all week. 5 days in a row. A new low for me. But when December comes am not going to do a tap for 4 to 6 weeks. I can't wait. (y)
Fair play bud I can't do that mate I work 7 days a week rain or shine can't handle having a day off lol enjoy the break tho bud sounds like you deserve it

The lad who me and me mate are working for told us today that he's just got a new site with 60 houses,we're f**k**g heartbroken,refurbs all day long for me!

The lad who me and me mate are working for told us today that he's just got a new site with 60 houses,we're f**k**g heartbroken,refurbs all day long for me!
That's sounds good to me lol as long as ya got decent hits me and my mate like are sq mtr but rates are shocking at min so we are doin supply and fit

Fair pl

Fair play bud I can't do that mate I work 7 days a week rain or shine can't handle having a day off lol enjoy the break tho bud sounds like you deserve it
Clemo deserve a day off!! Surely joke quote of the year award is that lol..with rates u get our way it really wudnt be worth you wrking up north..its not like old days where u can work on site til midnight so wudnt c our travelling and paying digs wud pay surely there's sumat round ur way even the shittest of the shittest spreads I know are stacked out

It's a ball ache mate,just getting water an effort , using a genny, now we need lights, got use a tower on stairways

A
Clemo deserve a day off!! Surely joke quote of the year award is that lol..with rates u get our way it really wudnt be worth you wrking up north..its not like old days where u can work on site til midnight so wudnt c our travelling and paying digs wud pay surely there's sumat round ur way even the shittest of the shittest spreads I know are stacked out
greed that's why we supply and fit and do boarding as well makes it worth while in the end

It's a ball ache mate,just getting water an effort , using a genny, now we need lights, got use a tower on stairways
Bud we did a ceiling couple weeks back had to get water from a dirty stream with no power

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,007.5 KB · Views: 350
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 303
A

greed that's why we supply and fit and do boarding as well makes it worth while in the end
U can only supply and fit ur own jobs tho and even then its not worth doing if ur not vat registered..not talking about Mrs jones kitchen I mean there's no point supplying materials on a big job dsnt make sense to

U can only supply and fit ur own jobs tho and even then its not worth doing if ur not vat registered..not talking about Mrs jones kitchen I mean there's no point supplying materials on a big job dsnt make sense to
We do what we are asked to do we give people the option makes things easier

Always give 100% at work...
12% on Monday
23% on Tuesday
40% on Wednesday
20% on Thursday
5% on Fridays

Reactions: s61
I'm meeting with a firm Monday about taking over a site from another spread
I will be looking for guys if I take it on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk