2 plasterers wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busy this and next two weeks, otherwise I would have a look.
Just a quick question out of interest do you guys that live in london cover the whole area? I guess from north to south east to west covers quite a bit of ground traffic aswell or do you stick to your own areas. Just wondered!!:RpS_thumbsup:

Just a quick question out of interest do you guys that live in london cover the whole area? I guess from north to south east to west covers quite a bit of ground traffic aswell or do you stick to your own areas. Just wondered!!:RpS_thumbsup:
In the busy period ,I would of been within 10 mins of my house,I used to give away 60per cent of work offered ,now we work for regular builders and developers mostly on high end properties so we go where they are working,

I go anywhere in london and the outskirts, but the further I go the more I want

I live in south London I can get to Brighton which is 50 mile away in roughly the same time it takes me to get to say Marble Arch which is bout 8/10 mile away:RpS_w00t:,both bout hour and a half

I live in south London I can get to Brighton which is 50 mile away in roughly the same time it takes me to get to say Marble Arch which is bout 8/10 mile away:RpS_w00t:
Is Archibald,your 'friend ' still in Brighton ?
joking aside,Wood Green used to take me 1hr and 40 to get. To clapham

I go anywhere in london and the outskirts, but the further I go the more I want
Fair play! Dont know if your domestic/commercial maybe a bit of both? Dont know about you but when im going out quoting out of my way and the customer seems to of totaly wasted your time i bet this probably pisses u off more being in the big smoke!! Wasted fuel,traffic ect :RpS_cursing:

Fair play! Dont know if your domestic/commercial maybe a bit of both? Dont know about you but when im going out quoting out of my way and the customer seems to of totaly wasted your time i bet this probably pisses u off more being in the big smoke!! Wasted fuel,traffic ect :RpS_cursing:
My work is domestic ,I try to filter the messers when I speak to them on the phone ,and I'm normally not far wrong ,if I've been recommended then they know before hand I'm not gonna be cheap,but if it thru a friend of a friend of a friend,then it depends where it is if I go to av a look

My work is domestic ,I try to filter the messers when I speak to them on the phone ,and I'm normally not far wrong ,if I've been recommended then they know before hand I'm not gonna be cheap,but if it thru a friend of a friend of a friend,then it depends where it is if I go to av a look
Its kinda like when you get e-mail enquiries giving you dimensions of rooms how much how many days! Time wasters! You can guarantee thats gone to about another 20 spreads! Im with you there with people on the phone i can usually sus them out very quickly i think you pick that up over the years with trial and error!!:RpS_thumbsup:

I have work available also.
2 ghosts wanted. Just walk about like 2 fruits. Need to take a video and heap the rewards. £6 per m2.

Status
Not open for further replies.