2 Coat Plasterers needed - Midlands

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dpinteriors

We have 3 jobs all starting beginning & end of June needing 2 coat plaster.

Leamington Spa - 650m2
Handsworth - 1200m2
Great Barr - 1000m2

If you're interested contact Duncan @ DP Interiors on 07855 794418

I liked this post but it's kinda sad you have to advertise for a TWO coat plasterer

There's a site in southport at the min. Hard wall and skim. £4.80 m2
I refuse at these prices.cheeky *****.was getting between 6 and 8 quid 5 years ago.if everyone had the same idea then we might get somewhere but we all know a hero(mug) will come along and do it.The annoying thing is there isn't a lot of lads who can do two coat so really we should be dictating the prices.our job is a skilled trade but we get paid **** money on price.

I think thats out of order @Rossi46 ! Very suprised i work with him alot and bar being abit messy hes a great lad does a good job and holds his hand up to stuff he doesnt know??

Last edited by a moderator:
I think thats out of order @Rossi46 ! Very suprised i work with him alot and bar being abit messy hes a great lad does a good job and holds his hand up to stuff he doesnt know??

Then your perception of integrity differs from mine. I don't like being lied to. Adios :RpS_thumbdn:

Markus whatever the problem you have with Ben is your buisness i only say things as i see them. The lad is a good grafter and a great lad to work with! And when i say "abit messy" is because im more clinical than most !? He hasnt said a bad word against you mate so (especially on a forum of this scale ) i found your comments out of order! At least ring him or pm him if your that wound up?? Ben is a great lad to work with and up to now no lies at all??
Apart from not rattling the lad in France!!??
I dont have a problem with you markus but think if you have issues with ben take them up privatley and not broadcast on here??

I think we need a bum off to settle this. I'm a qualified referee and I can adjudicate to see that nothing dirty goes on

snots on my spot board. ****** ! Ha. Oh yeah made me take breaks

Last edited by a moderator:
Not looked yet pal. I'll be on it n e road. I'm up the earliest. 5 mile b4 breakfast these days pal

Fckin hell bud! That's good going like! 5 mile with your duck feet lol that must take its tole??

Will have a gander tomorrow on way back, thinking on though for 4 defo static or similar is the way to go cost too much hotel for the week

Status
Not open for further replies.